Friday, October 15, 2010

Warmth

I had this fantasy about an hour ago that turned into a powerful orgasm. I fantasized about meeting a guy at a bar on a Friday afternoon -- a businessman who was in town for the weekend, someone a little older than me, like maybe mid to late 30s. It was happy hour, and after a few drinks, in my fantasy, we got flirty. He invited me back to his hotel room. We started making out and fooling around. He fingered me for a while and then I started to suck his cock.

He asked me if I would let him cum on my face, and I said yes. He asked me to get out of bed, on my hands and knees, so I did. He stood above me while I sucked him, and then as he got close to cumming, he pulled out of my mouth and jerked off. He groaned deeply as he came all over my face, and in my hair a little.

I laid in bed and masturbated a little while ago while I fantasized about this. I even let a little saliva run down my chin to have the sensation of warm liquid on my face. It wasn't quite the same as cum, but it turned me on.

In real life, I have had guys cum on my face twice, and I really like it. There's something comforting about the thick warm liquid running slowly across my chin and down on to my breasts. Something I have never done, but would love so much, is to first have a guy cum on my face, and then fuck me afterward while his cum was still on me. I don't know it this would work because I know most guys can't stay hard right away after they cum. It might take two guys.  ;-)

Mmmm.... It's nice to think about.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment